Take Action on Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact this new foundational Academy course!
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are the engine of private-sector growth in both developing and developed economies, yet they face unique challenges in integrating the sustainability strategies that are critical to long-term business success and resilience.
‘Future-proofing your small and medium-sized enterprise’ is an interactive, 60-minute e-learning course designed to help you break down those barriers and get you started on your sustainability journey.
This course consists of two short modules:
- In Module 1, you’ll explore basic concepts and why the Ten Principles are relevant to your business operations (30 minutes)
- In Module 2, you’ll dive deeper into the Ten Principles, by exploring what your business can do in relation to the four areas of human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption (30 minutes)
By completing this course, you will learn to:
- Understand the Ten Principles and the benefits of a principles-based approach
- Recognize the link between sustainability and business success
- Learn how to take six practical steps to integrate the Ten Principles into your business strategy and operations now, even with limited time and resources
Complete the two learning modules and fill in the survey to earn a certificate of completion to print or share on social media.
This course will soon be available in other languages – watch this space!