Organized in partnership with the Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group of Companies), the 2023 International Women’s Day webinar would highlight the business case to Embrace Equity. The virtual Symposium will be held on 8 March via Zoom and streamed live on YouTube.
Themed “Embrace Equity: Setting the Standard for a Sustainable Future,” the webinar would highlight how leading business leaders are embracing equity to create safer spaces for women in the workplace. The event will culminate in a hybrid Closing Gong Ceremony to commemorate the annual WFE Ring the Bell for Gender Equality event.
- Oscar N. Onyema, OON, GCEO Nigerian Exchange Group plc
- Naomi Nwokolo, Executive Director, United Nations Global Compact Network Nigeria
- Beatrice Eyong, Country Representative, Nigeria and ECOWAS, UN Women
- Catherine Nwakaego Echeozo, Chairperson, NGX RegCo
- Temi Popoola, CEO, NGX
- Mrs. Ojinika Nkechinyelu Olaghere, Board Member, NGX Group
- Rosie Bichard, Co-Chair, Women Executives on Boards Network
- Ms. Tinuade Awe, CEO, NGX Regulation Limited, among others.
Time: 01:00-02: 31PM (WAT)