The Onboarding/Introduction to the New Communication on Progress (CoP) Session for UN Global Compact participants will be held on Thursday, October 6th, 2022.
This virtual, interactive session will explore:
- The various ways in which your company can take advantage of its participation in the UN Global Compact.
- The latest training, tools, and support available from the UN Global Compact
- Offerings, Events, activities, at the Global, Regional and Local Level
- Stakeholder Mapping
- Technical Demo: Dashboard & Academy
During this session, we will introduce you to the new Communication on Progress ahead of its launch in 2023.
What is the new Communication on Progress?
As a participant of the United Nations Global Compact, you will be required to disclose your progress in 2023 via two requirements:
- electronically signed CEO statement of continued support, and
- completed online questionnaire.
The new Communication on Progress will transition from a narrative format to a standardized online questionnaire and is structured in five sections; Governance, Human Rights, Labour, Environment, and Anti-Corruption.
Who should attend:
- Representatives/Contact Points of new joiners of the UN Global Compact
- Representatives/Contact Points of existing Participants of the Global Compact
This event is open to UN Global Compact participants in Nigeria only. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.